Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Rednecks for Bush
Thursday, November 04, 2004

My brother told me he wants to get involved in politics but that it will be difficult because he lives in a predominately Republican place. A place full of "Nascar watchin squrill huntin cheap beer drinkin wife beatin rednecks."

Just had to share that with you. We all need to laugh sometimes.

Also, I didn't get to watch Kerry's speech but I heard he choked up. I probably would have cried if I had seen it.

In 4 years time the country may be ready to admitt that they made a huge mistake in putting W back in office, and hopefully the American people will see the light, literally. I just don't know if we are ready to put a woman in office. It would be incredible if we did it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home