Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Time Wasters
Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Watch Ann Coulter Pelted with Pies

Be inspired to diet by this 8500 calorie sandwich.

Feeling hungover today?

Need to convince your mom not to vote for George again this election?

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be a bother but the link color is impossible (for me) to read against the background. -Sasha

4:13 AM  
Blogger theaddict said...

Thanks for letting me know Sasha, I hope this one helps. Please feel free to let me know.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home