Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Misleading phone calls?
Tuesday, November 02, 2004

How stupid do they think voters are? I personally hope they're smart enough to see through this shit.

Call me partisan and burn an "I love Kerry" slogan on my chest, but I think these calls could have all easily been made by Republicans.

I of course have no proof, but making calls that appear to be in favour of both sides (a classic "they're doing it too!!"), no matter how ridiculous the pro-Kerry ones are (as if Schwarzkoph would ever endorse Kerry, a child could see through that one) is a very clever ruse -- just enough to make people believe that the calls are not more of the same Republican shenanigans we've all grown used to.

Of course these could just be college kids making prank calls on grand scale. My personal favorite is the one where they claim to be a George Bush supporter and then let out a string of swear words. Very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home