Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Sucking It In
Monday, November 01, 2004

I designed a new sister blog (if you will) to this one called Sucking It In. I decided to have it along side this one because I don't think everyone is all that interested in every little complaint I have about food, diet and exercise. I bore myself even.

Yes, I am a bit overly obsessed with this. I know it is not very healthy to let it rule my mind for as much of the day as it does, but I am stuck at home and not allowed to be as active as I'd like -- and I am so close, so freaking close to my goal.

Anyway, if you want to know the deepest recesses of a semi-obsessed dieter's mind, then you can read it.

I have a cool design for it anyway, and the picture changes when you reload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home