Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Pain
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The pain is horrible. The chest pain returned with a vengeance last night and it almost kept me awake and crying until I remembered I had 2 endone tablets left. I took one last night and that helped me get to sleep.

Today it just feels sore, like a muscles does the day after you have a charlie horse, but this is in my CHEST muscles.

I really need to get a professional opinion about why I am experiencing this pain, although I think I can attribute it to the added water aerobics in my week last week. I remember Dr. Chung telling me that with this kind of injury pain that is triggered quite often is not immediate, but is delayed.

God I hate my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home