Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

We Do Not Concede
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Want to be Foxless in America? This site, We Do Not Concede has a great idea on how to send Fox a message and rid yourself of them.

ARTHUR'S ACTION: FOXLESS IN AMERICA

Friends: This is such simple, brilliant, potenetially effective idea, I wish I could say I thought of it. It was actually sent to me by a friend who is impatient for grassroots action against the right wing to begin. I'm doing this at once. I hope you'll decide to do the same and circulate the idea to at least a hundred million of your closest friends. LET'S SEE THE STOCKS PLUMMET- FEED YOUR STRENGTH. If you, too, have had enough with the FOX news channel, please read below. This action will make your voice heard while simply choosing not to watch the station can not. (Coalition Member)

I have decided to make a political statement. I called my Satellite TV provider and asked them to remove Fox News from my television. Since the election I have wanted to stick my head out of a window of a tall building and shout I can't take it anymore, but I soon came to realize that there is a better and easier way to send a message to Rupert Murdoch and his blathering bunch at Fox News and that was to simply make them disappear from my life.

I called my cable TV provider and had Fox News deleted from my television. It was simple I called the Repair Department at Comcast and said I wanted to be Foxless in America. I then wrote an email to the following: Reed Nolte VP Investor Relations for News Corporation (the parent company of Fox News) at rnolte@newscorp.com and Brian Lewis, Senior VP Corporate Communications for Fox News at brian.lewis@foxnews.com and to top it off I copied rmurdoch@newscorp.com.

I told them that I cannot take the Fox distortion and biased presentation of the news any longer and that they ought to inform their sponsors that there are millions like me. I can't tell you the immense satisfaction I gained from becoming Foxless in America. I am asking you to follow me in this protest and let it be heard by all that want to control what we all see and hear. This could be a way to have your voice heard-Become Foxless in America. We can start a movement if each of you send this email to all the others you know who are fed up with Fox News.


Regards, Arthur
Good for him, and if I lived in America I would do it. You should!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home