Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Still here
Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm still here, although it does feel like I've abandoned this blog for the other one.

I think mainly it is because all of the things I want or need to write about are diet and weight related at the moment. This is probably because I am not working and I have all this time to obsess about it.

But I can tell you that I've started doing aqua-robics and it is fun. I didn't know I'd like it so much, and you really do get out of it what you put into it. Of course it would be easy to slack off because most of the movements are underwater and no one is going to call you on it, but I really worked my butt off and I have the sore muscles to show for it.

I know this is Thanksgiving eve in America. It is actually Thursday here and I had my Thanksgiving dinner yesterday with my mum-in-law because it was her anniversary and we reallly didn't want her eating alone. It was a successful meal, although nothing like my mom's. I miss home so much and it is a lot harder around holidays.

If only I were filthy rich.

Anyway, what do you think of the Christmas Buckley? I know, too cute for words. He is driving me crazy at the moment wanting to play with the Christmas tree. I have to keep the spray bottle (water) right next to it so I can spray him whenever he is around it. It doesn't work on its own because he is pretty immune to water although he doesn't like it in his face. He starts squinting before I even spray! It is funny. But I have to physically remove him sometimes. Of cours mr ralph thinks it is cute when he whacks at the ornaments with his paw. It is not cute when you have to pick it up and redecorate it.

There is not much else going on with me except I am dying to get back to work. I went to my team's Christmas dinner last weekend and saw everyone. Going without the brace part of the time is not so bad, although I had some burning below my left shoulder blade yesterday. That sort of thing scares me because I has a lot of that burning just before the surgery. I just hope to God it is only due to the added pressure on my neck because of the exercise I've added recently and nothing else to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home