Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Happy Turkey Day
Friday, November 26, 2004

Ahh. Thanksgiving.

What I miss:

Mom's Cornbread Dressing with the Gibblet Gravy
Turkey, Turkey, Turkey
Sweet Potatoe Casserole or pie
Green Bean Casserole and All Its Artery Clogging Glory
Football Games
Afternoon Naps
Cold Weather
Hot Drinks with Cinnamon Sticks
Left Over Cornbread Dressing
My Family

What I am thankful for:

I won't be gaining the 5 to 10 pounds I always do this season

Hope you have a happy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home