Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Design Flaws
Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I had so much trouble when creating this new design. After spending all afternoon yesterday, and on into the night trying to figure out how I buggered the code, I couldn't give up on it. I finally fixed it this morning and now that it is done I dare say I don't plan on changing it again in the near future. But since the time did seem to go by faster since I had something to do, who knows.

The cat is my very own Buckley if you were wondering. He is soooooo cute.


1 Comments:
Blogger t said...

I like the new design

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home