Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Creepy Republicans
Monday, November 08, 2004

My brother showed me something very interesting yesterday. The link should open in a new window.

It is an opinion article he wrote to his local paper about 2 months ago. I've erased his details at the bottom. The paper prints his name and address as it is mandatory for writing opinion pieces to this paticular paper.

On Friday he had an envelope without a return address and a stamp that had not been stamped by the post office (leading one to think it didn't go through the mail) and simply his name and address written acrossed it.

I think it is a little psycho to save a clipped article until after the election and then hand deliver it to the guy's house.

Creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home