Previous Posts

Archives

Inspiration

Hosted with love
Powered by Blogger

Daily Reads
Sucking It In [my diet blog]
Heptapod.org
TranceJen
AshBlog
Diarist.net/clix
Random Frost

New To Me
NewYorkish.com
Wonkette
You Cant Make It Up

Extras
Join here to get email when I update the site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Diarist.net Site Meter Listed on Blogwise

Cheap and tawdry
Friday, October 15, 2004

Does it really take a lot to anger the Cheneys?

I happen to agree that this very misplaced anger shows that the Chenys could just be ashamed about their lesbian daughter.
"We're all God's children," he said. "And I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she's being who she was. She's being who she was born as. I think if you talk to anybody, it's not a choice."

It is very evident to me that Kerry was using her as an example to say she didn't choose to be gay. Maybe her mom and dad disagree? Bush never answered the question. In fact he said, "I don't know." That makes me think he does think it is a choice and just didn't want to say it.

I can't believe Mrs. Cheny had the nerve to claim that Senator Kerry "is not a good man." And she should know because she is a mom. Was it a "cheap and tawdry political trick?" I think not. How embarrassing for them that they want to spin it that way, calling even more attention to their apparent shame.

In other news, the FCC Chief said that they will not block the anti-Kerry show that the Sinclair Group will be airing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home